Monday, December 5, 2011

Retraction

Gentle readers: Yesterday, I composed a beautiful blog post. It was one I had been writing and rewriting in my head for days. It was a bit preachy, required standing on my pedestal, but I thought the message was sound. And then, I realized I couldn't post it. For reasons not worth explaining, it would have been bad if one of my freelance clients had found my opinion on the matter published online for everyone to read. Sadly, I had this moment of clarity (thank goodness I did) after I had written the piece.

So really, I'm just posting to tell you how awesome this post was that you'll never read because the Internet is just so public, y'all.

Maybe I should just stick to stories of toddler shenanigans.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymity has its perks.

    Email it to those who know you? :)

    ReplyDelete